Author Topic: URC Code  (Read 888 times)

Offline evan

URC Code
« on: December 30, 2009, 12:18:48 AM »
URC has the codes in their database now.  It is aux 648 if anyone is interested.

Offline rdenghel

• Administrator
  • Expert
Re: URC Code
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 09:43:02 AM »
It has been reported by several customers that the codes don't work right. We're looking into this.

Romeo Denghel
Schmartz, Inc.

Offline evan

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 02:06:51 PM »
Any idea which ones are not working?

I haven't tested extensively yet but I have had not problems with all these obvious commands on,off,up,down,left,right,enter,play,pause,etc....

I did find that a lot of commands were not mapped to the hard buttons or not mapped the way I would have mapped them.

Please let me know if you need any help testing as I have 4 different URC PC programmable remotes lying around to test with.

Offline rdenghel

• Administrator
  • Expert
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
If you would be so kind as to test all the codes, we would greatly appreciate it. These are for the default code set. We're working on adding the other three code sets.

Romeo Denghel
Schmartz, Inc.

Offline evan

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2009, 12:24:29 AM »
OK, I tested everything in URC's aux.648 except the User Macros which I will test tomorrow.

Everything works with a couple of minor caveats.

1.  There are two "slow/step forward" buttons.  They both work, but one of them is really "slow/step backward".
2.  "select" is assigned to the OK/Select button.  It should probably be "enter" that is assigned there.
3.  Nothing is assigned to the chapter skip buttons.  The codes are in the database but they are assigned to soft buttons as "previous" and "next" on both the remotes I tested with.

Offline ChrisG

URC Code for URC-200
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »
I have a URC-200.  I purchased it a couple years ago and it works great.  However, I am having trouble pairing it with the PS3IR-500.  I have tried the DVD and AUX codes in the manula.  I found a couple codse that make the light on the IR-500 flash, but none that will actually operate my PS3.  Any idea what the code is?