Download the ZIP file and unzip it in the folder of your choice.
Unzipped folder structure should be:
[ps3ir1k Libs] <- folder
- Appearance Pak.dll
[Update September 14, 2010]
- Remote window now fits on 1024 x 768 resolution.
[Update June 07, 2010]
- Redesigned macros interface.
- Automatic firmware upgrade.
- Improved stability and performance "under the hood".
- Updated firmware to version 1.7.
[Update October 02, 2009]
- Expanded code sets to four.
- Added Discrete On as macro command.
- IR Input and Power Sensing now have auto-configuration.
- Updated firmware to version 1.6.
[Update July 13, 2009]
- When using Power Sensing, only "Discrete On" will power on the PS3
- Updated firmware to version 1.4.
[Update June 16, 1009]
- Fixed Discrete On problem by adding Discrete On key code to table - Pronto codes spreadsheet remains unchanged
- Updated firmware to version 1.03.
[Update June 09, 2009 - Mike's favorite day of the year]
- Added Discrete On command to remote - Pronto codes spreadsheet also updated
- Updated firmware to version 1.02
- Boosted IR emitter output from "ridiculous power" to "ludicrous power" - Spaceballs reference. But seriously, if "ludicrous power" isn't enough, we can "go to plaid" - another Spaceballs reference. Details to follow.
[Update May 07,2009]
- Our bonehead engineer fixed a bug in our external IR input feature
- Added firmware update button for updating firmware to version 1.01.