Author Topic: Still see multiple cursor movements - RTI Remote!  (Read 872 times)

Offline dinom

Still see multiple cursor movements - RTI Remote!
« on: October 21, 2008, 05:59:54 AM »
I'm still having issues with the cursor moving 2 clicks to the left or right (or up and down) when moving around in the XMB.  I'm using an RTI T2-C with and RP-6 controller, and have an emitter stuck to the front of the PRO.  I'm still on PRO firmware 1.06 (I believe), or whichever came before 1.09.  By the way, where are the previous firmware versions?  It would be nice to have all previous versions available for download.

I have set the number of repeats to 0 in my RTI software, but still see multiple movements if I press a direction button only once.  It doesn't do this all the time, but maybe 50%.

Anyone else see this?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 06:23:44 AM by dinom »

Offline dinom

Re: Still see multiple cursor movements - RTI Remote!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 10:26:23 AM »
Bump - Mike, are you around anymore?

Offline duckwood

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 10:42:25 AM »
I'm looking to use this with a T2-C and RP6 as well.  Have you been able to resolve this issue?

Offline wlrdchngr2

power on/off - RTI Remote!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »
I hace T2c and am wondering is there a way to power on & off the PS3 with this pro unit?

Can anyone help..........

Offline drose

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 10:37:58 AM »
i would try to put an emitter hood on the pro. Sometimes i have problems with equipment doing that especially inrooms that are bright. I've used the pro with a T3v and RP-6 and had no problems. As for the Power on and off, I spliced a usb cable onto a VPS module from RTI and plugged the USB into one of the front ports of the PS3 and programmed the logics into the macros. i used the Schmartz ir files that are already in RTI's library. i used the PS command for on but programmed the macro so it would not press PS if it senses power from the usb plugged into the PS3.