Author Topic: After I order, how long before it ships?  (Read 1381 times)

Offline philhu

After I order, how long before it ships?
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:32:49 PM »
If I place an order today.  How long does it take from order to shipping the item?

« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:37:32 PM by MMuecke »

Offline MMuecke

• Administrator
  • Expert
After I order, how long before it ships?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 08:14:36 AM »
Generally, orders go out on the next business day. We try to get the overnight orders out the same day but it is not always possible. On some rare occasions, it can take longer. But that is the exception not the rule. We do try to put a note on the web site when this happens.

Also, for UPS ground, orders made on Friday won't ship until Monday since UPS doesn't pick up ground on the weekend.

If a shipment is mission critical for an install and needs expedited handling, I would suggest calling after you place the order to make sure we are aware of the situation. But please only do this when it is critical, not just convenient. I would prefer to keep the order fullfilment process as laid back as possible. It should be a rare case that we need to expedite. Proper planning and patience by you makes our job much easier and fun!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 05:42:10 PM by MMuecke »

Offline rdenghel

• Administrator
  • Expert
Re: After I order, how long before it ships?
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »
Our fulfillment is now done through Amazon, which means Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping. Also, the PS3IR-1000 is eligible for free shipping even if you're not an Amazon Prime member. Orders usually ship the next business day in neatly packed Amazon boxes.

As mentioned by Mike, if you absolutely need one of our wonderful devices to get to you faster than the shipping options available through Amazon, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll work with you to make it happen.

Romeo Denghel
Schamrtz, Inc.