I've tried everything I know of. I've looked at your instructions, I've looked at the universal remote control instructions. The WR7 instructions state:
link to my remote from amazon.comhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KC08A4/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_g23_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-3&pf_rd_r=138BYTZZHG6J6K25135Z&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938811&pf_rd_i=507846
1. turn on device you want to control
2. press component button and select buttons at same time
3. enter three digit code, I ENTER 414
*if you punched in the correct code, your device will turn off --however we know this is not possible
4. once you've entered the correct code and the component has turned off, press the power on button
5. if all buttons are now working, press the component button once more to save the code
All I'm getting is the 414 works for left and right, but nothing else and I can't get the code to save.
Any help you or any users of this remote could provide would be helpful.