Author Topic: Alternate profiles for Harmony! YAY! But they are missing some button info...  (Read 934 times)

Offline Wiggin79

I've not looked here or tried to reconfigure my remote for a long time, so I don't know when it happened, but finally the B, C, and D profiles are usable on my harmony with my PS3IR-500. This makes me very happy as I have a Sony DVD player that uses the same settings as the A profile, so they collided.

But it seems the alternate profiles got truncated somewhere along the line, and are missing some buttons. X, TopMenu, and Triangle are missing. Can this possibly get fixed?

Offline rdenghel

• Administrator
  • Expert
We have been trying to get these profiles fixed for many months now.  Logitech is either unwilling or unable to help us with this issue.  Since we are a direct competitor with their so-called PS3 Adapter, I'm guessing it's not that they're not able.

Anyway, I would be happy to add the missing commands to your profile.  Please change your password to something simple and either send an e-mail to support@schmartz.com or send me a private message with your login and password for the Harmony software.

Romeo Denghel
Schmartz Support